I WIN

Saturday, July 04, 2009

A Poem: By J.R. Crossgrove

Ode to the Toilet Queue

Yes ma'am I see you standing there

All brave and unafraid to stare

I know there are questions you must have

As we queue up for the lav

Your skin has pigment and mine does too

Although a slightly different hue

We both wear ornas across our chests

To shield men’s eyes from those things called breasts.

We both have eyes and ears and nose

And friends and family and probably foes

We’re not that different from what I see

So need you watch me wait to pee?

1 Comments:

  • The lady in your lovely ode,
    Watched you so close, as out it flowed.
    The net effect was not much fun,
    As out of you the pee did run.
    But you are white, to her surprise,
    And so to you I would advise,
    Please dear Jodie, don't get in a flap,
    At least she didn't watch you ****

    By Blogger NK, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home