I WIN

Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10, 2008
I should be working. However, I am not. I feel sort of in limbo. My visa expires the 31st of this month and we have heard nothing of the recommendation letter the District Secretary is supposed to give us. We also know that she doesn’t like foreigners and she is constantly worried that we are Christians aimed at converting all her constituents. She hasn’t liked me from the start. We are going on Wednesday (15th) to see what the hold-up is. Until then I am stuck in this, should I pack up and say goodbye or just keep on keeping on. It is frustrating to say the least. And now one of my friends is angry with me for who knows why. Grrrrr moody people. That is why today I am less than productive.

On a happier note, I finished the book I was reading. I am going to see Mamma Mia tonight hopefully, and this weekend I am going to the beach for a duel Chenoa and Chris birthday bash. Weeeeeeee. Last week I had lunch at PodiManikae’s house. It is nice now that I can go to peoples’ houses and converse (albeit sometimes at great effort) with them. Ok I will once again try and work.
Peace Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home