I WIN

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Short Rant

So...life here just got A LOT crazier. There has been some corruption with NGOs and a struggle of the government to say that "they [the government] can handle themselves w/o the aid of NGOs" so it has been...a "process" getting my residence visa. The Department of Animal Health and Production and the Ministry of Social Services gave the thumbs up quite easily unfortunately the District Secretary was a bit of a....well she was strict. Anyway, she agreed to give me a 6 month resident visa on the condition that now every month me and my work associates must present her with results only then will she give consideration to extending the visa. So instead of taking time to learn language I will be thrown into working................CRAP...not only working but having to get measureable results....crap crap....
it is good in a way I guess...I was getting board with not having much work. Now I am a bit overwhelmed that I should have to get firm results right away and every month at that. Crap crap crap. I think I am ok with the technical aspect...the administrative aspect is a bit fuzzy to say the least....poo.
I don’t question that God has sent me here....I do however wonder if S/He made a mistake...Maybe in all of history and all that will come to be I am God's only mistake...naaaa, that’s just nonsense....probably.....I hope....Well crap I just need to hike up my skirt and deal with it. As my life philosophy goes "Shit'll buff out".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home