I WIN

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Look Mom I Blog

July 17, 2007
Ok so here is my attempt at writing more. So yesterday was picture day and I didn’t wear a saree…oh so sad. I just brought it with me to work and didn’t wear it. Woo hoo. Oh another thing. I had thought I lost a lot of money; I mean a lot! I took a FULL weekend and then a half-day off work to try and find it in my books and in my house. I also sent my accounts to Nigel to try and figure them out. It was terrible and ended in a complete mental collapse. Now most all is found!!! A small glitch in my excel sheet. Cool.
Shiloni and I went to the ocean today. We never get to do things anymore because she has classes on Sat and Sun. Now Chandran is away and she has a lot more responsibility. (Chandran is my boss and Shiloni is his secretary) So it was nice to get out even if it was only to the beach…ha ha ha. I laugh b/c it’s the beach. There aren’t a lot of people back home, if any, that could take a walk on the beach for a short time after work.
Oh on the way home, I hopped on the 100 bus. Now, I found that after I got on it was the bus going north and not south…poo. I wondered why the conductor was confused when I said Malagiriya. Oh well.
Ok that is all.
Peace and Love
Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home