I WIN

Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey one more

6 August 2007
Ok one small additional story. I went for a massage. Yes, like the kind in a fancy shmancy place where they give you a robe and tea and play nice music. My friends got together and a 90min session for me for my birthday. It was really interesting and nice. I don’t know as though I would ever pay for one for myself b/c it is quite expensive, but I am glad I did it once in my life…good experience. Um, also now is “fair season” back home. That makes me sad that I am not there. Ok that was just a short update I thought I’d send.
Peace
jodi

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I am taking a class on blogging and making comments. Perhaps I will have 10 other people comment. See you later.

    By Blogger Golden Bears 7th & 8th, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home